1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, mobile or tablet when accessing certain web pages, applications or platforms and that allow them to recognize their users. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and its usability. Cookies help to adapt websites, applications or platforms to your personal needs. Cookies cannot harm your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are activated can help identify and resolve errors, as well as improve user navigability.
2. What cookies do we use?
- We use our own cookies that are sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
- We use third-party cookies (Facebook, Google, Twitter…) used by external companies, social networks or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps ).
- We use our own cookies that we send to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- We use third-party cookies (for example, cookies from Facebook, Google, Twitter …) used by external companies, social networks or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps ). They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain of a third party that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate mixiedigital.com
They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, making a request for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), using security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text image or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
These cookies do not require the informed consent of the user.
- We use preferences or personalization cookies that are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
For example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed. , etc. These cookies may require the informed consent of the user, unless the user himself chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the corresponding country flag).
- We use analysis or measurement cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements in the products or services offered based on the analysis of the usage data made by users. from service. These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
- We use behavioral advertising cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific user browsing profile for show them advertising based on it.
These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
Cookies retention time:
- We use session cookies which are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- We use persistent cookies which are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of mixiedigital.com can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or in their entirety, in the Settings Panel . If cookies are deactivated or rejected, it may happen that some of the functions and / or services do not work properly.
The PORTAL does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of its search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may set their own cookies or request personal information from you.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service. All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari , Chrome , Firefox , Explorer , Opera .
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and higher – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
5. How can I disable third-party cookies?
If you want to know the privacy conditions and use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookie policies of:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube : https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
6. What happens if I do not accept cookies from the web?
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
7. Are my data transfers internationally?
According to articles 44 and following of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), transfers based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission or in the case of adequate guarantees by means of a legally binding and enforceable instrument between authorities and public bodies, will be legitimate, or through binding corporate standards, or standard clauses adopted or approved by the Commission, or through codes of conduct or certification mechanisms. Otherwise, the authorization of the competent Control Authority or, failing that, the explicit consent of the interested party or another of the assumptions set forth in art. 49 RGPD.
8. Is a profile of my browsing created and automated decisions made that could affect me legally or significantly?
We inform you that MIXIE DIGITAL, S.L. does not make profiling of your browsing.
9. Is my sensitive data processed?
We inform you that MIXIE DIGITAL, S.L. does not process sensitive data.
10. More information